Business Services

Camille Parker, CPA PLLC is dedicated to helping Small Businesses, Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLCs), Partnerships, and Sole Proprietors with any and all of their tax and accounting needs.  Regardless of the size of your business, Camille Parker, CPA PLLC has the experience to ensure that your tax returns comply with all federal, state and local tax codes.  We will also assist you with any issues you encounter until they are resolved.

We are proud to offer the following Tax Services:

•    Prepare annual business income tax returns such as Forms 1120, 1120S, and 1065
•    Business tax planning
•    Prepare county Business Personal Property Tax Listings
•    Manage and/or prepare employee payroll and all related monthly, quarterly, and annual tax filings
•    Prepare and advise on North Carolina Sales and Use returns
•    Assist in maintaining filing requirement for North Carolina Annual Report with NC Secretary of State
•    Resolve tax correspondence letters from federal and state tax agencies
•    Prepare 1099 forms annually

Camille Parker, CPA PLLC is also proud to offer weekly, monthly, or quarterly part-time accounting services to businesses.  These programs can include developing and implementing customized accounting systems, processes, and internal controls for your business.  Additionally, we can provide accounting support functions as needed for activities related to:
•    Account payables and receivables
•    Account Reconciliations
•    Review management use financial reports with assigned managers and/or owners
•    QuickBooks support, training, and instruction.  To learn more about our QuickBooks services, please click here

If you operate a business in Raleigh, Wake Forest, Holly Springs, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Apex or any other nearby community and are ready to see how Camille Parker, CPA PLLC can help your business with its tax and accounting needs, please contact us today by phone at 919-861-5241, by email at, or by filling out our contact form.

Need Help with Your Taxes?
Contact Us!