Those unfamiliar with the operations of Not-for-Profits- 501 (C) (3) may assume that their tax needs are not as complex as for-profit operations. Camille Parker, CPA PLLC has spent years partnering with nonprofits and understands their unique needs when it comes to taxes.
Camille has a background in social work, which makes her uniquely qualified to partner with Not-for-Profits, and she thoroughly enjoys doing so.
We are proud to offer these Nonprofit Tax Services:
• Assist with preparation of application Form 1023 needed to be recognized as a 501(C)(3)
• Prepare annual Form 990
• Prepare Form 1099s annually
• Prepare exemption request for County Business Personal Property Tax
• Manage and/or prepare employee payroll and all related monthly, quarterly, and annual tax filings
• Prepare sales and use tax returns
• Maintain filing requirements for North Carolina Charitable Solicitation License with NC Secretary of State
• Prepare semi-annual Nonprofit and Government Entity Claim for Refund State, County, and Transit Sales and Use Tax
• Resolve tax correspondence letters from tax agencies
Camille Parker, CPA PLLC is also proud to offer quarterly, monthly, or weekly part-time accounting services to nonprofits. These programs can include developing and implementing customized processes, accounting systems, and internal controls for your organization. Additionally, we can provide accounting support functions as needed for activities related to:
- Account payables and receivables
- Account Reconciliations
- Reviewing management financial reports with assigned managers and/or board members
- QuickBooks support, training, and instruction.
If you handle the operations of a nonprofit organization located in Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Holly Springs, Durham, Chapel Hill, Wake Forest or a nearby community, and would like to engage Camille Parker, CPA PLLC for your tax and accounting services, or have any questions, please contact us by email, filling out our contact form to the right, or by calling us at 919-861-5241.